T25 Alpha And Beta Dvds

This Basic Kit included: 11 workouts on 9 DVDs; Quick-Start Guide; Nutrition Plan; 5-Day Fast Track Guide; Workout Calendars (Alpha and Beta cycle plans) Resistance Band; The price of T25 is the same as for P90X3 Base Kit (similar weight loss program). Workout 1: Alpha Cycle - Cardio 25 minutes of calorie burning, m. Focus T25 Alpha & Beta Focus T25 will help rev your metabolism, help you burn fat, and get into better shape. So lets get right into the Focus T25 workout schedule. I used 5 lb,10 lb, and 15lb dumbbells most of the time, from memory. T25 Alpha and Beta phase are the first two workout schedules by Shaun T and they cover foundation and core. 11 FOCUS T25 WORKOUTS - Alpha Cardio - Alpha Speed 1. ALPHA: 5 weeks focused on building the foundation of total-body fitness. I found info on calories burned with Alpha and Beta online so created My Exercises with that info to add to my diary. May 16, 2013 · Focus T25 Alpha/Beta Workout Schedule tells you which workouts to do on which days, taking out the guess-work so all you have to do is nail it. Focus T25 Complete Workout Fitness Dvd Set & Resistance Band. item 1 Beachbody Shaun T Focus T25 Workout Alpha, Beta and Gamma DVD (NEW) 1 -Beachbody Shaun T Focus T25 Workout Alpha, Beta and Gamma DVD (NEW) £30. I have also included the Focus T25 Gamma Phase Calendar which you get when you purchase the T25 Gamma Phase separately. The Ab Intervals DVD in the Alpha phase includes exercises for the back. 0, Total Body Circuit, AD intervals and Lower Focus DVDs. T25 Calories Burned Per Workout In The Alpha Beta Gamma Phase The focus t25 workout calendar team eternal fit get the focus t25 workout calendar schedules focus t25 calendar catchy printable template sheets for all focus t25 workout schedule free pdf s. Want to focus t25 workout full download package? or the cheapest DVD price? 11 FOCUS T25™ DVD DVD 5: ALPHA LOWER FOCUS. comPurchase the Focus T25 Alpha and Beta packagehttp://www. Next comes BETA: CORE and a separately purchased GAMMA Phase for an additional briefcase of cash. The base kit of the Focus T25 cardio workout comes with two phases… Alpha and Beta. The Upper Focus DVD in the Beta phase works the back, too. The Focus T25 DVD set costs $119. Brand New T25 Workout Dvd Alpha Beta Gamma Free Delivery 39 99 Picclick Uk. Want to focus t25 workout full download package? or the cheapest DVD price? 11 FOCUS T25™ DVD DVD 5: ALPHA LOWER FOCUS. Feb 13, 2018 · Focus T25 - Speed 1. Sep 07, 2021 · THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. Total of 12 workouts covered within 10 DVDs. August 20, 2013 ·. Direct download via HTTP. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL DVDS, ACCESSORIES AND BONUS ITEMS. FOCUS T25 WORKOUTS - Get results in an hour in just 25 minutes a day. He is best known for Hip Hop Abs and the Insanity series, two very successful home fitness programs. T25 Alpha Lower Focus. Workout 1: Alpha Cycle - Cardio 25 minutes of calorie burning, m. 94 GB Focus T25 Workout 2. 0, Total Body Circuit, AD intervals and Lower Focus DVDs. 5 Days a Week. Both can be checked out on the T25 Product Page. T25 FOCUS Complete Set with Resistance Band (Full Set) Your FOCUS T25 program includes:. Therefore, it is time for day: 36: Focus T25: Beta CORE CARDIO! Rather than following the schedule, I am doing my own hybrid of Body Beast and Focus T25 (starting today). T25 Alpha Cardio - traditional interval training. Burn the fat. The Ab Intervals DVD in the Alpha phase includes exercises for the back. T25 Workout Beta Jude Nuccio November 29, 2016 The focus t25 workout calendar team focus t25 review from beachbody focus t25 workout calendar schedules beachbody s focus t25 beta cycle review. T25: Alpha Phase. Focus T25 Alpha + Beta Complete System. May 16, 2013 · Focus T25 Alpha/Beta Workout Schedule tells you which workouts to do on which days, taking out the guess-work so all you have to do is nail it. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals Lower Focus Stretch T25 Beta. Focus T25 Beta Focus T25 Beta cycle is an important phase of the workout session. Stretch - Ah finally a break. I know this sub isn’t super active but I felt like talking about my progress thus far. Write a review. Download Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip torrent or any other torrent from Tutorials category. 0 - Beta Rip’T Circuit - Beta Dynamic Core - Beta Upper Focus - Stretch Workout GET IT DONE NUTRITION GUIDE We make eating simple too! 5 meals a day, 5 ingredients, 5 minutes to prep. T25 Alpha T25 Beta T25 Core Speed The Shift Shop The Shift Shop Deluxe. Focus T25 is its own beast of balls-to-the-wall intensity but then again, that was just the ALPHA Phase. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. I have loved working through these workouts. Like P90X, P90X2, P90X3, INSANITY, and INSANITY: THE ASYLUM, it's been designed for people with a fitness base. As for the price of Focus T25 Alpha and Beta, they are a little bit pricey. The cover art and liner notes are included. I started the Beta phase this week (day 4 tomorrow). Then for the next 5 weeks, you'll be am ping up the intensity and going for more challenging workouts, which is part of the Beta phase. I don't use a HRM to track how many calories I've burned. 8 GB Beachbody - Focus T25 - Alpha, Beta, Gamma - H. download all kinds of torrent files. Total Body Circuit - Cardio mixed with total body resistance. I have thought about switching rip't circuit back to the the Alpha Total Body Circuit. with Bonus Core Speed DVD. Of course, you can also move into BETA and modify those exercises, and then come back to ALPHA and not modify and it will work well, too. Like P90X, P90X2, P90X3, INSANITY, and INSANITY: THE ASYLUM, it's been designed for people with a fitness base. 00 4 bids 2d 13h. Let me be honest…after finishing Alpha round, I procrastinated for 2 weeks before starting Beta because I did not know what to expect and I was freaking myself out…. Brand New T25 Workout Dvd Alpha Beta Gamma Free Delivery 39 99 Picclick Uk. Sep 07, 2021 · THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha Beta DVD Set Workout Beachbody Home Workout (1 Miss) $16. torrent hosted on mega. Length: 25 minutes - unless you count the Shakeology commercial and Shaun T fancy intro at the beginning and cool down at the end and it is really about 30 minutes. The T25 Beta is under the Focus T25. Beachbody Focus T25 Get It Done DVD Set - Beta + Gamma Workouts ONLY J3. On to the review. It will take 10 weeks to complete the program and you'll workout 5 days a week, with one day of rest and one day to stretch. torrent hosted on mega. Clothing Sets. My Experience and Progress with T25 Thus Far. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. my brain did not work, I was. 11 FOCUS T25 WORKOUTS - Alpha Cardio - Alpha Speed 1. * Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25 Alpha & Beta. The T25 base kits includes the Alpha and. FOCUS T25 comes with 11 workouts on 9 DVDs, a Quick Start guide, the Get It Done Nutrition guide, Alpha/Beta wall calendars, the 5-day Fast Track meal guide, a B-Lines Resistance Band (15 lb. Beachbody Focus T25 Alpha & Beta, Get It Done, Replacement Discs DVDs You Pick $2. Burn the fat. You can get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. Is Beta harder than Alpha T25? As a whole the Beta Phase isn't harder than the Alpha Phase. If you don't already have a free Beachbody Coach, add me on Facebook I'd love to help you. Alpha Phase-This focuses on preparing your body with the foundation. So lets get right into the Focus T25 workout schedule. Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast. The FOCUS T25 Base Kit consists of the first two of three T25 cycles: ALPHA and BETA *The third cycle of T25, GAMMA, is available separately on Amazon. What makes it so spectacular is that with this workout it only takes twenty-five minutes a day for ten weeks to get a ripped body. The Focus T25 DVD set costs $119. As for the price of Focus T25 Alpha and Beta, they are a little bit pricey. There are two phases to Focus T25. Free shipping. comPurchase the Focus T25 Alpha and Beta packagehttp://www. T25 Alpha Cardio - traditional interval training. ALPHA: 5 weeks focused on building the foundation of total-body fitness. This is to get you quicker results for a longer period of time. Get It Done With the Focus T25 Workout Schedule Shaun T. The Focus T25 Schedule is broken up into 2 phases (Alpha and Beta) with a 3rd phase that is available for purchase separately (Gamma). The ALPHA focuses more on building your total body fitness foundation. 0: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 3:alpha-total body circuit: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 4:alpha-ab intervals: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 5:alpha-lower focus: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 6:beta-core cardio 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 7:beta-speed 2. You do one 25 minute workout 4 days a week, a double day on Friday (so two 25 minute workouts), and a 25 minute stretch on Sunday. Sep 07, 2021 · THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. 94 GB Focus T25 Workout 2. The Ab Intervals DVD in the Alpha phase includes exercises for the back. No damage to the jewellery case or item. 0: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 3:alpha-total body circuit: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 4:alpha-ab intervals: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 5:alpha-lower focus: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 6:beta-core cardio 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 7:beta-speed 2. The VHS or DVD box is included. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. The only thing standing between you and the results you want is time. Next comes BETA: CORE and a separately purchased GAMMA Phase for an additional briefcase of cash. Feb 17, 2021 · Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip 3. It's time to GET IT DONE with FOCUS T25 GAMMA. Free shipping. T25 Calories Burned Per Workout In The Alpha Beta Gamma Phase. AB Intervals - Works your whole core. * Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise. You can get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. On to the review. The main review will conclude with BETA although I will also add the GAMMA as a separate review. May 16, 2013 · Focus T25 Alpha/Beta Workout Schedule tells you which workouts to do on which days, taking out the guess-work so all you have to do is nail it. Both can be checked out on the T25 Product Page. New Focus Gamma (Booster) Set. The new Focus T25 workout from Shaun T gets you results in just 25 minutes! Broken down into three phases of Alpha, Beta and Gamma. Shaun T has recently released Focus T25 which is an athletic based full body workout program. Beta Phase-The Beta Phase takes everything you’ve learned in the Alpha Phase and bumps it up a level. Even if you haven't done FOCUS T25 ALPHA or BETA, you might still be a GAMMA candidate. Why you shouldn't skip Alpha when doing Focus T25! That's right, I'm looking at YOU, who wanted to go straight to Beta or Gamma, DON'T DO IT! ;) "By allowing your body to fully adapt to Alpha you'll maximize your results curve. Body Beast Workout (3Gb) Body Beast - Mp4 - DVDrip. Cardio - 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. Mar 24, 2017 · The Beta phase is more intense, and is reminiscent of INSANITY, or at least it is the same style of workout. T25 Alpha T25 Beta T25 Core Speed The Shift Shop The Shift Shop Deluxe. New Focus Gamma (Booster) Set. T25 Alpha and Beta phase are the first two workout schedules by Shaun T and they cover foundation and core. Total Body Circuit - Cardio mixed with total body resistance. I found info on calories burned with Alpha and Beta online so created My Exercises with that info to add to my diary. 0 - Ignite your quickness. T25 Stretch 1 Download free Shaun T's FOCUS T25 DVD Workout. 5 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars. Shaunt S Focus T25 14 Dvd Workout Alpha Beta Gamma B Lines Resistance. T25 is designed to deliver incredibly results in a relatively short period of time. Beachbody Focus T25 Get It Done DVD Set - Beta + Gamma Workouts ONLY J3. Free shipping. teambeachbody. It's a LOT tougher after the Alpha phase, adding more speed and work to your exercises. item 1 Beachbody Shaun T Focus T25 Workout Alpha, Beta and Gamma DVD (NEW) 1 -Beachbody Shaun T Focus T25 Workout Alpha, Beta and Gamma DVD (NEW) £30. Focus T25 is its own beast of balls-to-the-wall intensity but then again, that was just the ALPHA Phase. The Gamma Phase is an add-on that can be purchased for use after the 10 weeks of Alpha. T25 Workout Workout Pics Workout Videos T 25 Workout Schedule Weekly Workouts Workout Fun T25 Alpha Schedule Weekly Schedule Shaun T T25 More information More like this. If you want to take the T25 Workout Program to the next level, it should be paired with two specific products: Shaun T's Focus T25 Core Speed DVD Workout; Shaun T's Focus T25 Gamma Cycle DVD Workout; The core speed is an add-on to the Beta workout cycle and the Gamma cycle is a step up from the Beta cycle. Jun 27, 2013 · Focus T25 is the latest program from Beachbody created by Shaun T. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you will get results. Both can be checked out on the T25 Product Page. The new Focus T25 workout from Shaun T gets you results in just 25 minutes! Broken down into three phases of Alpha, Beta and Gamma. Beachbody Focus T25 Get It Done DVD Set - Beta + Gamma Workouts ONLY J3. Focus T25 Fitness Workout DVD Set (Alpha/Beta) - 10 DVDs w/ Core Speed & Book. He is best known for Hip Hop Abs and the Insanity series, two very successful home fitness programs. Then for the next 5 weeks, you'll be am ping up the intensity and going for more challenging workouts, which is part of the Beta phase. In this stage, you have workouts designed to build on the Alpha cycle. * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the. COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL DVDS, ACCESSORIES AND BONUS ITEMS. Tracker For T25 Workout By Jason Shehane. T25 Calories Burned Per Workout In The Alpha Beta Gamma Phase. Download Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip torrent or any other torrent from Tutorials category. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals Lower Focus Stretch T25 Beta. Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast. AB Intervals - Works your whole core. 68656005121 Focus T25 Complete Workout Alpha Beta Gamma. T25 Alpha and Beta phase are the first two workout schedules by Shaun T and they cover foundation and core. Alpha and Beta focus on speed, agility and performance. This is solely my experience through T25 Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, including where I struggled with holidays, sickness, and just the basics of life. Get It Done With the Focus T25 Workout Schedule Shaun T. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. T25 Calories Burned Per Workout In The Alpha Beta Gamma Phase. In T25, you go through two phases (Alpha and Beta) and need to commit to 5 weeks in each phase. Even if you haven't done FOCUS T25 ALPHA or BETA, you might still be a GAMMA candidate. The Focus T25 DVD set costs $119. Focus T25: Alpha, Beta & Gamma. Cardio - 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. My fitness pal: Cassieafricanqueen78Instagram & Facebook: CassieafricanqueenUNBOXING VIDEO. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. ALPHA: 5 weeks focused on building the foundation of total-body fitness. There are two options of packages for T25 Gamma. * Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25 Alpha & Beta. Shaun T Focus T25 Alpha Beta Gamma Workout 14 Dvd Box Set With T25 Workout Dvd Set Complete 14 Disk Alpha Beta Gamma Collection The Focus T25 Review Must Read Of Focus T25 Full 14 Dvd Deluxe Fitness Workout Set Bonus Gamma Focus T25 Workout Reviewed For 2020 Best Womens Workouts Focus T25 Alpha Beta Gamma And More Paperblog. Beachbody Focus T25 Alpha & Beta DVD Workout Set Brand New Boxed. 38 GB Download torrent - Focus t25 Fast and easy torrent search. ZU VERKAUFEN! If you have any questions about condition please ask and I will 274878809513. Sep 07, 2021 · THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. Length: 25 minutes - unless you count the Shakeology commercial and Shaun T fancy intro at the beginning and cool down at the end and it is really about 30 minutes. Mar 01, 2014 · Welp! She made it through the first week of T25 Beta Round?!! Thoughts??? SHE LOVES IT!!!!! This round focuses on body sculpting and the core. T25 Calories Burned Per Workout In The Alpha Beta Gamma Phase The focus t25 workout calendar team eternal fit get the focus t25 workout calendar schedules focus t25 calendar catchy printable template sheets for all focus t25 workout schedule free pdf s. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. The VHS or DVD box is included. Shaun T has recently released Focus T25 which is an athletic based full body workout program. You could really add another 8 weeks to the initial 10 weeks of the T25 Alpha and Beta phases. New in box - factory sealed. Feb 13, 2018 · Focus T25 - Speed 1. Feb 17, 2021 · Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip 3. * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the. calendar focus t25 et shift shop. 94 GB Focus T25 Workout 2. 0 - focuses on speed, agility, and stability. Burn the fat. T25 Alpha Cardio - traditional interval training. Beachbody T25 Alpha Beta "Get It Done" includes 11 non-stop 25-minute workouts on 10 DVDs, Quick-start guide, Get if Done nutrition plan, Workout calendars, B-Lines Resistance Band , and 5-Day Fast Track Guide. Next comes BETA: CORE and a separately purchased GAMMA Phase for an additional briefcase of cash. Clothing Sets. The video game instructions and box are included. T25 Calories Burned Per Workout In The Alpha Beta Gamma Phase The focus t25 workout calendar team eternal fit get the focus t25 workout calendar schedules focus t25 calendar catchy printable template sheets for all focus t25 workout schedule free pdf s. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. 80 on Amazon. Beachbody Focus T25 Alpha & Beta, Get It Done, Replacement Discs DVDs You Pick $2. Beta Phase-The Beta Phase takes everything you’ve learned in the Alpha Phase and bumps it up a level. Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast. Beachbody Focus T25 Get It Done DVD Set - Beta + Gamma Workouts ONLY J3. ), and Free online support. Let me be honest…after finishing Alpha round, I procrastinated for 2 weeks before starting Beta because I did not know what to expect and I was freaking myself out…. Beta Phase is laid out basically the same way as Alpha, but the DVD's are different. BETA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts: Core Cardio. COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL DVDS, ACCESSORIES AND BONUS ITEMS. One-Pieces, Overalls & Jum… Uniforms. Clothing Sets. * Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25 Alpha & Beta. torrent hosted on mega. Even though I wanted to die the first week of Alpha (started January 1st), it became much more manageable in. Alpha and Beta focus on speed, agility and performance. 7 product ratings. There are two options of packages for T25 Gamma. 26 views; 3 years ago by Natacha Manzo Cyr;. The ALPHA focuses more on building your total body fitness foundation. If anything, it’s to hold myself accountable. item 1 Beachbody Shaun T Focus T25 Workout Alpha, Beta and Gamma DVD (NEW) 1 -Beachbody Shaun T Focus T25 Workout Alpha, Beta and Gamma DVD (NEW) £30. I found info on calories burned with Alpha and Beta online so created My Exercises with that info to add to my diary. Therefore, this Focus T25 review covers the results I got from two months out of which one was the alpha phase, and the other beta. He is best known for Hip Hop Abs and the Insanity series, two very successful home fitness programs. Focus T25 is its own beast of balls-to-the-wall intensity but then again, that was just the ALPHA Phase. This comes right after the Alpha phase, with Beta being a bit tougher. You do one 25 minute workout 4 days a week, a double day on Friday (so two 25 minute workouts), and a 25 minute stretch on Sunday. Each phase of Focus T25 focuses on a specific area of fitness. This is solely my experience through T25 Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, including where I struggled with holidays, sickness, and just the basics of life. my brain did not work, I was. Clothing Sets. Afterward, you can skip one day, then perform the stretching video on the last day. Shaun's pulled out all the rest, so you get everything you need, nothing you don't. ALPHA: 5 weeks focused on building the foundation of total-body fitness. If you want to add the. Alpha teaches how to work, focus, and move your body. T25 Calories Burned Per Workout In The Alpha Beta Gamma Phase The focus t25 workout calendar team eternal fit get the focus t25 workout calendar schedules focus t25 calendar catchy printable template sheets for all focus t25 workout schedule free pdf s. The progression of moving from modified to standard exercises is the same as moving into the new exercises of BETA. I started the Beta phase this week (day 4 tomorrow). That being said, the weights in the Beta round are nice and increasing the weight has helped me feel better about the workouts. ), and Free online support. The base kit of the Focus T25 cardio workout comes with two phases… Alpha and Beta. Both the Alpha and Beta Phases are 5 weeks long and the Gamma Phase is 4 weeks. Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism. As mentioned before, each workout is only 25 minutes, there is some tricky stuff in the. I found info on calories burned with Alpha and Beta online so created My Exercises with that info to add to my diary. teameducate. This Alpha Cycle is meant to be a foundation for Total Body Fitness, to get you ready for the Beta Cycle. Focus T25 Fitness Workout DVD Set (Alpha/Beta) - 10 DVDs w/ Core Speed & Book. Free shipping. beachbody focus t25 shaun t's dvd workout program; is the t25 workout effective; 1 day ago — t25 focus gamma alpha beta workout shaun insanity schedule phase before fitness plan torrent program results cycles phases beachbody. torrent hosted on mega. Shaun T Focus T25 Alpha Beta Gamma Workout 14 Dvd Box Set With T25 Workout Dvd Set Complete 14 Disk Alpha Beta Gamma Collection The Focus T25 Review Must Read Of Focus T25 Full 14 Dvd Deluxe Fitness Workout Set Bonus Gamma Focus T25 Workout Reviewed For 2020 Best Womens Workouts Focus T25 Alpha Beta Gamma And More Paperblog. Get It Done With the Focus T25 Workout Schedule Shaun T. 25 Minutes. The Alpha cycle is a set of 5 DVDs that that includes Cardio, Speed 1. This is to get you quicker results for a longer period of time. with Bonus Core Speed DVD. Like P90X, P90X2, P90X3, INSANITY, and INSANITY: THE ASYLUM, it's been designed for people with a fitness base. Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. Focus T25: Alpha, Beta & Gamma. 264 w/ all audio 6. People who love the program can also purchase the third phase, gamma, but those exercises require some weights. T25 Lower Focus - Cardio mixed with lower body exercises. You will do one workout a day for the first 4 days, then 2 workouts on the 5 th day. Sep 07, 2021 · THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. May 16, 2013 · Focus T25 Alpha/Beta Workout Schedule tells you which workouts to do on which days, taking out the guess-work so all you have to do is nail it. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. Although the moves may be slower, you still need to complete them with perfect form and complete focus. Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. So lets get right into the Focus T25 workout schedule. {click the photo to enlarge, save & print!} This is a hybrid schedule I've created that combines all three rounds of Focus T25! This schedule is ideal for T25 alums who've already completed the 10-14 week program and want to maintain their results! If you need the Gamma DVDs, click {HERE} or the Gamma Package,…. Download Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip torrent or any other torrent from Tutorials category. Tracker For T25 Workout By Jason Shehane. Alpha and Beta focus on speed, agility and performance. The alpha and beta phases involve five different workouts, no equipment required. It's a LOT tougher after the Alpha phase, adding more speed and work to your exercises. Brand New T25 Workout Dvd Alpha Beta Gamma Free Delivery 39 99 Picclick Uk. 8 GB Beachbody - Focus T25 - Alpha, Beta, Gamma - H. No skipping on CD/DVD. torrent hosted on mega. Of course, you can also move into BETA and modify those exercises, and then come back to ALPHA and not modify and it will work well, too. 94 GB Focus T25 Workout 2. Resistance bands also factory sealed. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus […] tiffd1025. 0: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 8:beta-rip. The Ab Intervals DVD in the Alpha phase includes exercises for the back. 0 - focuses on speed, agility, and stability. teameducate. ALPHA: 5 weeks focused on building the foundation of total-body fitness. This Basic Kit included: 11 workouts on 9 DVDs; Quick-Start Guide; Nutrition Plan; 5-Day Fast Track Guide; Workout Calendars (Alpha and Beta cycle plans) Resistance Band; The price of T25 is the same as for P90X3 Base Kit (similar weight loss program). Download Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip torrent or any other torrent from Tutorials category. 25 minutes is all it takes for you to get those ripped abs, lose the baby fat, and get your six-pack. Stretch - Ah finally a break. You never know when you are going to lose your Focus T25 schedule that came with your DVD set! Read the full Focus T25 review. I have loved working through these workouts. Alpha Phase-This focuses on preparing your body with the foundation. I used 5 lb,10 lb, and 15lb dumbbells most of the time, from memory. You can get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. It's time to ramp up your results. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals Lower Focus Stretch T25 Beta. Mar 01, 2014 · Welp! She made it through the first week of T25 Beta Round?!! Thoughts??? SHE LOVES IT!!!!! This round focuses on body sculpting and the core. The base kit of the Focus T25 cardio workout comes with two phases… Alpha and Beta. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. He is best known for Hip Hop Abs and the Insanity series, two very successful home fitness programs. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. I think T25 is a great workout program and will probably return to it at some point (either the full program or just some DVDs here and there). Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha Beta DVD Set Workout Beachbody Home Workout (1 Miss) $16. teameducate. This is solely my experience through T25 Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, including where I struggled with holidays, sickness, and just the basics of life. com/shop/-/shopping/T25Base?referringRepId=229200Purchase the. * Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise. August 20, 2013 ·. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. Clothing Sets. The T25 base kits includes the Alpha and. ALPHA: 5 weeks focused on building the foundation of total-body fitness. 26 views; 3 years ago by Natacha Manzo Cyr;. Focus T25 Alpha + Beta Complete System. 95 Beachbody Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, & Gamma - Get It Done missing 1 disc. The teeth of disk holder are undamaged. Although the moves may be slower, you still need to complete them with perfect form and complete focus. The Focus T25 DVD set costs $119. May 16, 2013 · Focus T25 Alpha/Beta Workout Schedule tells you which workouts to do on which days, taking out the guess-work so all you have to do is nail it. 8 GB Beachbody - Focus T25 - Alpha, Beta, Gamma - H. Focus T25 With FOCUS T25, Shaun T brings you short, intense workouts that give you ridiculous results. August 20, 2013 ·. The T25 base kits includes the Alpha and. As mentioned before, each workout is only 25 minutes, there is some tricky stuff in the. Let me be honest…after finishing Alpha round, I procrastinated for 2 weeks before starting Beta because I did not know what to expect and I was freaking myself out…. Why you shouldn't skip Alpha when doing Focus T25! That's right, I'm looking at YOU, who wanted to go straight to Beta or Gamma, DON'T DO IT! ;) "By allowing your body to fully adapt to Alpha you'll maximize your results curve. 25 minutes is all it takes for you to get those ripped abs, lose the baby fat, and get your six-pack. Even if you haven't done FOCUS T25 ALPHA or BETA, you might still be a GAMMA candidate. Workout 1: Alpha Cycle - Cardio 25 minutes of calorie burning, m. Total of 12 workouts covered within 10 DVDs. The Ab Intervals DVD in the Alpha phase includes exercises for the back. Focus T25 is its own beast of balls-to-the-wall intensity but then again, that was just the ALPHA Phase. 26 views; 3 years ago by Natacha Manzo Cyr;. T25 Alpha and Beta phase are the first two workout schedules by Shaun T and they cover foundation and core. There are two phases to Focus T25. Beta Phase-The Beta Phase takes everything you’ve learned in the Alpha Phase and bumps it up a level. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. On to the review. 95 Beachbody Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, & Gamma - Get It Done missing 1 disc. Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha Beta DVD Set Workout Beachbody Home Workout (1 Miss) $16. 5 Days a Week. If you don't already have a free Beachbody Coach, add me on Facebook I'd love to help you. torrent hosted on mega. The Alpha cycle is a set of 5 DVDs that that includes Cardio, Speed 1. The Ab Intervals DVD in the Alpha phase includes exercises for the back. The Upper Focus DVD in the Beta phase works the back, too. Cardio - 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. Beachbody Focus T25 Alpha & Beta DVD Workout Set Brand New Boxed. I have loved working through these workouts. GAMMA is what Beachbody® refers to as a graduate program. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. FOCUS T25 comes with 11 workouts on 9 DVDs, a Quick Start guide, the Get It Done Nutrition guide, Alpha/Beta wall calendars, the 5-day Fast Track meal guide, a B-Lines Resistance Band (15 lb. What makes it so spectacular is that with this workout it only takes twenty-five minutes a day for ten weeks to get a ripped body. Looking for the Focus T25 Schedule? I always like to have my own schedule handy in electronic format so I don't have to carry around the schedule you get with the workout program. T25 Alpha and Beta phase are the first two workout schedules by Shaun T and they cover foundation and core. Workout 1: Alpha Cycle - Cardio 25 minutes of calorie burning, m. The T25 Beta is under the Focus T25. Download Free eBook:Beach Body - Focus T25 ISOs (Alpha, Beta, & Gamma) Bonus DVD Documents - Free epub, mobi, pdf ebooks download, ebook torrents download. What makes it different from the Insanity series is that you focus more on working out wisely. Actually, no. Feb 17, 2021 · Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip 3. my brain did not work, I was. Beachbody Focus T25 Alpha & Beta, Get It Done, Replacement Discs DVDs You Pick $2. or Best Offer. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus […] tiffd1025. August 20, 2013 ·. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. Focus T25 - Upper Focus Beta. For the set, you will spend about $120, but you get 11 workout DVDs, a resistance band, 5 day Fast Track plan (just do it! You won't regret it!), Meal guide, and workout calendar. * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the. 11 FOCUS T25™ DVD DVD 6: BETA-CORE CARDIO. The FOCUS T25 Deluxe package includes ALPHA, BETA, AND GAMMA cycle workouts (15 total 25-minute workouts). ), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide (Calendar and printed material in contained inside the shrink wrapped DVD wallet) With FOCUS T25, you need to work out. Jun 27, 2013 · Focus T25 is the latest program from Beachbody created by Shaun T. Focus T25 Fitness Workout DVD Set (Alpha/Beta) - 10 DVDs w/ Core Speed & Book. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. 264 w/ all audio 6. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. Stretch - Ah finally a break. Even if you haven't done FOCUS T25 ALPHA or BETA, you might still be a GAMMA candidate. Beachbody Focus T25 Alpha & Beta DVD Workout Set Brand New Boxed. 75 KB, or any other file, post it in comments below and our support team or a community member will help you!. Feb 17, 2021 · Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip 3. Focus T25: Alpha, Beta & Gamma. " Below you will find my detailed reviews! Disclaimer: My reviews include details of the times, equipment needed, moves, pictures (of myself and/or the program), quotes, and personal opinions. Direct download via HTTP. or Best Offer. Body Beast Workout (3Gb) Body Beast - Mp4 - DVDrip. Alpha and Beta focus on speed, agility and performance. You do one 25 minute workout 4 days a week, a double day on Friday (so two 25 minute workouts), and a 25 minute stretch on Sunday. Therefore, this Focus T25 review covers the results I got from two months out of which one was the alpha phase, and the other beta. torrent hosted on mega. Ratings and Reviews. Focus T25 is its own beast of balls-to-the-wall intensity but then again, that was just the ALPHA Phase. teambeachbody. The FOCUS T25 Base Kit consists of the first two of three T25 cycles: ALPHA and BETA *The third cycle of T25, GAMMA, is available separately on Amazon. 0 Total Body Circuit Ab Intervals Lower Focus Stretch T25 Beta. Alpha Phase-This focuses on preparing your body with the foundation. Length: 25 minutes - unless you count the Shakeology commercial and Shaun T fancy intro at the beginning and cool down at the end and it is really about 30 minutes. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. No fuzzy/snowy frames on VHS tape. Focus T25 Workout Schedule. Then in Beta, you really pick up the pace and you get the most from your workout by doing compound moves (making use of more than one muscle group at a time. Sep 07, 2021 · THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. Focus T25 Complete Workout Fitness Dvd Set & Resistance Band. Each phase of Focus T25 focuses on a specific area of fitness. There is also the GAMMA cycle which you can read the review here but. If you want to add the. * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the. You never know when you are going to lose your Focus T25 schedule that came with your DVD set! Read the full Focus T25 review. T25 Stretch 1 Download free Shaun T's FOCUS T25 DVD Workout. Mar 01, 2014 · Welp! She made it through the first week of T25 Beta Round?!! Thoughts??? SHE LOVES IT!!!!! This round focuses on body sculpting and the core. You do one 25 minute workout 4 days a week, a double day on Friday (so two 25 minute workouts), and a 25 minute stretch on Sunday. ALPHA: 5 weeks focused on building the foundation of total-body fitness. The Gamma Phase is an add-on that can be purchased for use after the 10 weeks of Alpha. 26 views; 3 years ago by Natacha Manzo Cyr;. AB Intervals - Works your whole core. 94 GB Focus T25 Workout 2. 7 product ratings. Beta is month two, and all about the core. Focus T25 Fitness Workout DVD Set (Alpha/Beta) - 10 DVDs w/ Core Speed & Book. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. There are two phases to Focus T25. com/shop/-/shopping/T25Base?referringRepId=229200Purchase the. Sep 07, 2021 · THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. Includes 11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendars, B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb. 38 GB Download torrent - Focus t25 Fast and easy torrent search. " Below you will find my detailed reviews! Disclaimer: My reviews include details of the times, equipment needed, moves, pictures (of myself and/or the program), quotes, and personal opinions. This summer, he released a brand-new program called Focus T25. why not just pop a dvd in and see what it is about…. This Alpha Cycle is meant to be a foundation for Total Body Fitness, to get you ready for the Beta Cycle. Why you shouldn't skip Alpha when doing Focus T25! That's right, I'm looking at YOU, who wanted to go straight to Beta or Gamma, DON'T DO IT! ;) "By allowing your body to fully adapt to Alpha you'll maximize your results curve. Has anyone done T25 Gamma and have info on calories burned? I completed Alpha and Beta, with plans to start Gamma tomorrow. This program is ideal for those with busy schedules or people who are short on time but want to "GET IT DONE" and do the best workout in the shortest time possible. It's time to ramp up your results. Of course, you can also move into BETA and modify those exercises, and then come back to ALPHA and not modify and it will work well, too. The T25 Beta is under the Focus T25. I used 5 lb,10 lb, and 15lb dumbbells most of the time, from memory. The progression of moving from modified to standard exercises is the same as moving into the new exercises of BETA. Cardio - 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. I know this sub isn’t super active but I felt like talking about my progress thus far. 264 w/ all audio 6. Is Beta harder than Alpha T25? As a whole the Beta Phase isn't harder than the Alpha Phase. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. FOCUS T25 comes with 11 workouts on 9 DVDs, a Quick Start guide, the Get It Done Nutrition guide, Alpha/Beta wall calendars, the 5-day Fast Track meal guide, a B-Lines Resistance Band (15 lb. Focus T25 Review (UPDATE: 2020) | 18 Things You Need to Know item 2 Beach Body Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha + Beta DVD Set with Resistance Bands - Beach Body Focus T25 Get It Done Alpha + Beta DVD Set with Resistance Bands. T25 Lower Focus - Cardio mixed with lower body exercises. If you want to add the. I bought the Focus T25 Basic Kit for $139. T25 is designed to deliver incredibly results in a relatively short period of time. Alpha Phase-This focuses on preparing your body with the foundation. 26 views; 3 years ago by Natacha Manzo Cyr;. ), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide (Calendar and printed material in contained inside the shrink wrapped DVD wallet) With FOCUS T25, you need to work out. If you want to add the. The ALPHA focuses more on building your total body fitness foundation. Focus T25 Beta Focus T25 Beta cycle is an important phase of the workout session. Let me be honest…after finishing Alpha round, I procrastinated for 2 weeks before starting Beta because I did not know what to expect and I was freaking myself out…. It will take 10 weeks to complete the program and you'll workout 5 days a week, with one day of rest and one day to stretch. The Focus T25 DVD set costs $119. 5 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. Is Beta harder than Alpha T25? As a whole the Beta Phase isn't harder than the Alpha Phase. The core cardio, a progressive workout session targets the cardiac region. COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL DVDS, ACCESSORIES AND BONUS ITEMS. The Upper Focus DVD in the Beta phase works the back, too. AB Intervals - Works your whole core. I bought the Focus T25 Basic Kit for $139. Even after completing 90 days of ChaLEAN Extreme and getting amazing results , I still felt like I just didn't have the strength and stamina I needed. T25 is designed to deliver incredibly results in a relatively short period of time. You can get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. There are two phases to Focus T25. That being said, the weights in the Beta round are nice and increasing the weight has helped me feel better about the workouts. What makes it so spectacular is that with this workout it only takes twenty-five minutes a day for ten weeks to get a ripped body. Mar 24, 2017 · The Beta phase is more intense, and is reminiscent of INSANITY, or at least it is the same style of workout. T25 Alpha 7 years ago. Then in Beta, you really pick up the pace and you get the most from your workout by doing compound moves (making use of more than one muscle group at a time. 5 Days a Week. THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. T25 Alpha Lower Focus. Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast. Resistance bands also factory sealed. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3. One-Pieces, Overalls & Jum… Uniforms. with Bonus Core Speed DVD. Therefore, it is time for day: 36: Focus T25: Beta CORE CARDIO! Rather than following the schedule, I am doing my own hybrid of Body Beast and Focus T25 (starting today). You can get that base without doing the other FOCUS T25 workouts. That being said, the weights in the Beta round are nice and increasing the weight has helped me feel better about the workouts. Clothing Sets. Please note this set doesn't come with the core speed disc this is a separate addition and needs to be ordered separately this set is 100% complete unopened. You can get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. The workouts seem much slower paced than the Alpha round. The Focus T25 Schedule is broken up into 2 phases (Alpha and Beta) with a 3rd phase that is available for purchase separately (Gamma). The T25 program schedule is built around two main workouts: The Alpha Cycle and Beta Cycle. The Alpha cycle is a set of 5 DVDs that that includes Cardio, Speed 1. With T25 workout the focus is all about intensity. my brain did not work, I was. FOCUS T25 WORKOUTS - Get results in an hour in just 25 minutes a day. Nov 05, 2013 · There are 2 workout stages/modules/cycles which are known as ALPHA and BETA that was included in this T25 DVD Workout package. Beta is month two, and all about the core. 38 GB Download torrent - Focus t25 Fast and easy torrent search. torrent hosted on mega. As mentioned before, each workout is only 25 minutes, there is some tricky stuff in the. August 20, 2013 ·. 45 shipping. Focus T25 Alpha & Beta Focus T25 will help rev your metabolism, help you burn fat, and get into better shape. Then for the next 5 weeks, you'll be am ping up the intensity and going for more challenging workouts, which is part of the Beta phase. It did get easier, and I was able to modify less by the end of Alpha (and then Beta slammed me!), but even some things like the pike-ups never did get easy for me. It's time to ramp up your results. Like P90X, P90X2, P90X3, INSANITY, and INSANITY: THE ASYLUM, it's been designed for people with a fitness base. The T25 program schedule is built around two main workouts: The Alpha Cycle and Beta Cycle. New Focus Gamma (Booster) Set. Even if you haven't done FOCUS T25 ALPHA or BETA, you might still be a GAMMA candidate. Focus T25: Alpha, Beta & Gamma. Focus T25 Fitness Workout DVD Set (Alpha/Beta) - 10 DVDs w/ Core Speed & Book. BETA is more of upgrade version of ALPHA but focusing more on your body core. Each phase of Focus T25 focuses on a specific area of fitness. 0 - Ignite your quickness. If you like, after download to your computer, you can copy or move videos to your ipad, mobile phone or DVD. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. Shaun T has recently released Focus T25 which is an athletic based full body workout program. 45 shipping. If you want to add the. The Gamma Phase is an add-on that can be purchased for use after the 10 weeks of Alpha. FOCUS T25 WORKOUTS - Get results in an hour in just 25 minutes a day. Most efficient and effective program out there to help you get started! T25 Alpha Workouts Cardio Speed 1. 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 1:alpha-cardio: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 2:alpha-speed 1. The FOCUS T25 Base Kit consists of the first two of three T25 cycles: ALPHA and BETA *The third cycle of T25, GAMMA, is available separately on Amazon. " The Straight Dope on Fitness, Nutrition and Outdoor Sports. If you want to take the T25 Workout Program to the next level, it should be paired with two specific products: Shaun T's Focus T25 Core Speed DVD Workout; Shaun T's Focus T25 Gamma Cycle DVD Workout; The core speed is an add-on to the Beta workout cycle and the Gamma cycle is a step up from the Beta cycle. Alpha and Beta focus on speed, agility and performance. 5 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars. You will do one workout a day for the first 4 days, then 2 workouts on the 5 th day. The video game instructions and box are included. This comes right after the Alpha phase, with Beta being a bit tougher. Preview: If you would like more info or additional photos of an item, please email us at [email protected] torrent hosted on mega. The alpha and beta phases involve five different workouts, no equipment required. I have loved working through these workouts. Sep 07, 2021 · THE 3RD CYCLE: GAMMA is the 3rd cycle in the FOCUS T25 3-part conditioning system, but it is designed to be integrated into the FOCUS T25 BETA cycle to ramp up and accelerate your results. Beachbody T25 Alpha Beta "Get It Done" includes 11 non-stop 25-minute workouts on 10 DVDs, Quick-start guide, Get if Done nutrition plan, Workout calendars, B-Lines Resistance Band , and 5-Day Fast Track Guide. I have also included the Focus T25 Gamma Phase Calendar which you get when you purchase the T25 Gamma Phase separately. ), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide (Calendar and printed material in contained inside the shrink wrapped DVD wallet) With FOCUS T25, you need to work out. Focus T25 Alpha + Beta Complete System. The FOCUS T25 Base Kit consists of the first two of three T25 cycles: ALPHA and BETA *The third cycle of T25, GAMMA, is available separately on Amazon. One-Pieces, Overalls & Jum… Uniforms. cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. I started the Beta phase this week (day 4 tomorrow). May 16, 2013 · Focus T25 Alpha/Beta Workout Schedule tells you which workouts to do on which days, taking out the guess-work so all you have to do is nail it. The Ab Intervals DVD in the Alpha phase includes exercises for the back. Both the Alpha and Beta Phases are 5 weeks long and the Gamma Phase is 4 weeks. The T25 Beta is under the Focus T25. Focus T25 Fitness Workout DVD Set (Alpha/Beta) - 10 DVDs w/ Core Speed & Book. Free shipping. One-Pieces, Overalls & Jum… Uniforms. Focus T25 - Slower Focus Alpha. 21 Day Fix Ultimate Workout Program (2Gb). Of course, you can also move into BETA and modify those exercises, and then come back to ALPHA and not modify and it will work well, too. 80 on Amazon. Both can be checked out on the T25 Product Page. FOUR WORKOUT DVDS: Includes four 25-minute workouts on individual DVDs: (1) RIP'T UP; (2) EXTREME CIRCUIT; (3) THE PYRAMID; (4) SPEED 3.